Thursday, March 13, 2008

Third day...

Wednesday......... woke up at 8,45! Later and Later!

At 10.00am, I went down to the clubhouse to study with Jolene. Time to study already, I completed half of my homework and I became so happy for the rest of the day.. haha.. only half. Jolene went to my house in the afternoon to do her project work on MSN with her friends. What was I doing? I was actually playing my TRUMPET! I find it very weird to play it at home as compared to the band room it is extraordinary loud or maybe it is more quiet in my house. Jolene tried blowing the trumpet but she kept laughing because of the sound produced while she is blowing. She said it was very difficult and I totally agree.It was kiosk after that, not going to tell u what happened. Other than that, there was renovation in my neighbours house! The neighbour looks and name is still a mystery to us. I hope our new neighbours were not the type that we have seen on TV, rowdy kind, unhappy kind. Hope so...the construction works were so noisy that I nearly put cotton wools in my ears ...JK. I think I heard some music coming out from the house and I suppose that the construction workers are have a mini karoake while constructing. Humorous right? It is true I think. It is simply annoying! The notice on the door says that hacking works will only be done on 5,6 7 March.. It had already passed but worse.. Drillings knockings.

They say they will move in by April... How long can I tolerate such a noise!!! 2nd Hate- Noisy constuction works at neighbours' house!

No comments: